Do you ever feel like there is just TOO MUCH to learn about writing and publishing? You're right. Publishing is a Whole New Game. Writers have to KNOW MORE and WRITE BETTER THAN EVER to get published. On top of that, writers must write daily and stay organized. You can spend years and years learning the new game on your own or You can get help from the masters. Most editors will tell you that about 95% of the submissions they get are from people who don’t know what they are doing.
The Write Now! Mastermind class will help you guarantee that you are in the 5% of people who know the game and play it well. The Write Now! Mastermind Class provides you with monthly one-hour calls with top people in publishing.
You will get to learn insider secrets from:
- Internationally known authors from multiple genres.
- Publishing professionals—agents, book packagers, editors and publicists.
- The Write Now! Coach, who is a published author, editor, and popular speaker.
The Write Now! Mastermind Class provides you with a top-quality writing workshop from the comfort of your own home or office.
And the best part?
The Write Now! Mastermind Class is now FREE.
Yup. That’s right. You can attend every session of the Mastermind Class at absolutely no charge.
You can’t lose.
In addition to the one-hour call, you get a free subscription to Write Now! Weekly Writing Tips!
Sign up NOW!
JOIN US FOR
Write A Book, Boost Your Business:
Learn How Your Book Can Attract Clients
with Write Now! Coach Rochelle Melander
In this 45-minute class, you'll learn:
- What a book can do for you and your business
- The distinctions between traditional publishing, hybrid publishing, and self publishing
- Ten ways you can use a book to attract clients
- The most common obstacles writers face and how my Write-A-Thon class will help you overcome them
- How to find your most sellable ideas
In addition, you'll be sent a handout and a link to the recording after the session is over. So if you can't make it, you can still learn about how your book can boost your business!
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
12:00 PM CT